2 Corinthians 6:
- As God's fellow workers we urge you not to receive God's grace in vain.
- For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation. Paul's Hardships
- We put no stumbling block in anyone's path, so that our ministry will not be discredited.
- Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses;
- in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger;
- in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love;
- in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left;
- through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors;
- known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed;
- sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything.
- We have spoken freely to you, Corinthians, and opened wide our hearts to you.
- We are not withholding our affection from you, but you are withholding yours from us.
- As a fair exchange--I speak as to my children--open wide your hearts also. Do Not Be Yoked With Unbelievers
- Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?
- What harmony is there between Christ and Belial ? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?
- What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people."
- "Therefore come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you."
- "I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."
< 2 Corinthians 5 |
2 Corinthians 7 >